The Academy of Risk Management Malaysia (ARiMM) is the professional body for risk managers, particularly in Malaysia. ARiMM was established on 30th August 2019 to be the nation’s leading enterprise-wide risk management training institute, independent, well-respected advocates of the risk profession and owned by practising risk professionals. The objectives of ARiMM are:
To promote and enhance the interest of, and advancement of the profession of risk management.
To provide technical and ethical excellence in risk management profession through our professional educational opportunities, research and development, and continuing professional development (CPD) activities in ensuring professional standard of practices;
- Career Support
To provide opportunities for members to network with other like-minded people to develop themselves as professionals, to share knowledge and experience.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
We provide a community for individuals to connect, to stay informed, to share best practices and to advance professionally through various activities:
- For recognition: Professional qualification with post-nominal designations; Annual Risk Manager Awards
- For knowledge: Professional Risk Certification; Research and Publication; Seminar; Roundtable Discussion
- For Networking: Annual Conference; Annual Grand Dinner
- For Career Support: Professional Membership Pathway
- To be recognised and renowned throughout Asia-Pacific as a risk management professional body highly committed to nation building.
- To develop, support and monitor quality and expertise consistent with international best practices of risk management profession in the interest of stakeholders.
The Academy is established to provide recognition, knowledge, networking and career supports to its risk professionals. Specifically, the objectives are:
- To promote and further the interest of, and advancement of the profession of risk management;
- To provide technical and ethical excellence in risk management profession through professional educational opportunities, research and development; and continuing professional development (CPD) activities in ensuring professional standard of practices.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The professional risk certification program will be the core activity of The Academy. The certification program has 2 levels:
Level 1: Certificate in Risk Management
1. Principle of Risk Management to Fundamentals of Risk Management
2. Risk Assessment
3. Practices of Risk Management
Level 2: Advanced Certificate in Risk Management
4. Risk Management and Corporate Governance
5. Sustainability Risk Management
6. Case Studies in Risk Management