This session will discuss about project management and risks associated with project. It will emphasize the essentials of managing project risk and how project risk management will benefit your organisation. Throughout the seminar, you will be able to learn many aspects of project risk management which aimed to give you new insights and perspective that will change the way you view project risk.
- What is project management?
- The essential of project risk management
- The core of project management
- Risk in project
- ISO 31000
- Why organisations need to manage project risks?
- How to manage project risks?
- The Project Cycle
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- The need for estimating
- Financing a project from Bankers perspective
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Researchers in Project Management
- Risk Management Officers
- Finance Executives
|0830 – 0900||Registration & Breakfast|
|0900 – 1000||Project Management: Tools, Techniques and Practices|
|1000 – 1030||Networking Coffee Break|
|1030 – 1130||Project Risk: Project Cycle, and Estimating Time and Cost|
|1130 – 1230||Risk Mitigation Strategies in Mega Project Financing|
|1230 – 1430||Networking Lunch|
|1430 – 1530||Risk and Responsibility: The Problems of Many Hands|
|1530 – 1630||Environmental Aspects of Project|
|1630 – 1700||Networking Tea Break|
|1700||End of Seminar|