About THE RISK MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Risk Management Team of The Year Award recognises the risk management team in the organisation which demonstrates that it has gone the extra mile with measurable results in effectively implementing risk management strategies for the achievement of its objectives and/or creating added value to the organisation.
This award is to give due recognition to the team and organisation in its pursuit of excellence in a challenging and constantly evolving environment. This award is also intended to be a benchmark for the risk management profession in the country.
About THE JUDGING PROCESS
The judging process is confidential and based solely on the material submitted by entrants. The entries will be judged based on the below. In no more than 1,000 words please outline:
- Your team’s structure within your organisation and any relevant background information.
- Your understanding of the risk management challenge(s) your team or organisation face.
- The innovative risk management innitiative(s) your team implemented to address challenges.
- Evidence of effective planning, communication and collaboration in implementing risk management initiatives.
- The measurable benefits/impact of your work.
You may attach a power point presentation of the above to a maximum of 10 slides and/or supporting documents to a maximum of (4) A4 sized pages. None of the information received will be used for commercial purposes.
The judging panel may call on the entrant for futher clarification / presentation and/or visit the organisation.
The award winner will remain confidential until the award ceremony during the MARIM Conference. The judges reserve the right to not issue a shortlist or make an award if entries do not meet the required standard. The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
About THE PRIZES
- A plaque and certificate of recognition suitably engraved and bearing the name of the organization.
- Voucher(s) worth RM3,000
- Recognition of the organisation at the annual MARIM Conference Appropriate recognition in MARIM’s website, e-RISKNEWs and media.
About THE SUBMISSIONS AND DEADLINE
Or complete the application form and submit it with your entry (hard copy) to:
Malaysian Association of Risk and Insurance Management
EL 11-11 Amcorp, Menara Melawangi, No. 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Risk Management Team of The Year 2018
Malakoff Corporation Berhad
Risk Management Team of The Year 2017
Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Risk Management Team of The Year 2016
Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Berhad
Submission Deadline : 12th July 2019